Division/Department: Information Technology
Job Title: Junior Support System Administrator
Reports to: IT Manager
Type of Position: Full Time
Prime Directive: To provide superior service and support to our team.
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents the company’s technology ambassador, and their services to the client community.
- Willing to perform some other tasks that includes but is not limited to, lifting relocation and handling computer system appliances and peripherals.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve technical issues. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Resolves Level 1 & 2 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the IT Manager.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users’ problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on technology deployment-related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Team player, adaptable to a changing environment
- Perform well in a busy operation and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented and problem solver
- Looking to obtain a solid personal insurance foundation with an eye on career advancement
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in information technology preferred, or specialization in IT
- Three years of experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP preferred
- Advanced computer skills required, including at least an intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of insurance BMS like TAM and Epic and SigXP is an asset.
- Basic scripting and programming experience.
- Extensive PC reimaging experience.
- Familiar with Support Ticket, Call Center, and Knowledge-Base Systems
- General knowledge of industry principles.
- High level of concentration and commitment to deadlines
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7/10 Environment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd ‘s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the McLean Hallmark’s hiring process. To request this accommodation, please email email@example.com.
For more information on our organization, learn more about us.