Division/Department: Commercial Lines
Job Title: IBU Manager
Reports to: Business Insurance Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
- Responsible for servicing the assigned book of business
- Managing marketing of renewals for designated accounts, including reviewing quotes for accuracy, preparing the proposal (if applicable), binding of renewals and policy review.
- Responding to client coverage questions and supports the insured
- Managing the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business including handling general enquiries, managing policy changes, reviewing policy documents, reporting and following up on claims and processing certificates of insurance per McLean Hallmark standards and guidelines.
- Updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets as it pertains to specific programs as assigned (if applicable)
- Ensuring that all activities are properly managed to ensure clients receive policy documents and other information on a timely basis
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts receivables
- Accurately maintaining complete client files including the clear documentation of account details in the Broker Management system including, policy information, activities, attachments, and correspondence
- Managing the assigned Client Assistants workload to ensure that documents are prepared on a timely basis
- Mentoring and training Client Assistants and Junior Client Managers.
- Keeping current and updated with the industry standards and eligibility requirements
- Monitoring and meeting all RIBO continuing education requirements
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- A post-secondary diploma is an asset
- RIBO Licence in good standing
- C.A.I.B and/or C.I.P Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of BMS systems such as EPIC
Email Applications to JLeeWah@mcleanhallmark.com.
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd ‘s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the McLean Hallmark’s hiring process. To request this accommodation, please email email@example.com.
For more information on our organization, learn more about us.