Client Manager – Commercial Insurance (Toronto)
Reports to: VP Brokering & Business Insurance
• Market new business and renewals with select underwriters utilizing standard submission forms & creating specialized submissions.
• Manage the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business including handling general enquiries, managing policy changes, reviewing policy documents, reporting and following up on claims and processing certificates of insurance per McLean Hallmark standards and guidelines.
• Oversee the preparation of insurance summaries, premium comparisons and other supporting documentation for clients
• Ensure that all abeyances are properly managed to ensure clients receive policy documents and other information on a timely basis
• Assist with the collection of outstanding accounts receivables
• Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications in the Broker Management System (BMS).
• Manage the assigned Client Assistants workload to ensure that documents are prepared on a timely basis
• Monitor and meet all RIBO continuing education requirements
• Adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the Commercial Lines Mid-Market Manual and the McLean Hallmark Employee Manual
• Other duties as may be assigned
• Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
• Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
• Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
• Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Decision maker
• Positive customer service and sales attitude
• Post secondary diploma is an asset
• RIBO Licence in good standing
• C.A.I.B and / or C.I.P Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager
• Above average Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of BMS systems such as EPIC
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org