Division/Department: Personal Insurance – Toronto
Job Title: Client Assistant
Reports to: AVP, Insignia Private Client Unit
Type of Position: Full Time
Prime Directive: To provide superior client service and support to aid in the retention and satisfaction of clients.
- Manage new, cancellation and change document requests for assigned clients as per company guidelines
- Manage renewal expiration report to ensure all policy documents received by 35-45 days to our office and follow-up with the company for missing documents
- Complete and update new and renewal letters to ensure relevant policy information shared with clients
- Update BMS client policy data, including new, and cancelled activity
- Upload and download insurance documents through portal transactions where appropriate
- Support with the issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Assist in preparation of applications including pulling client reports, renewal comparisons and proposals as directed
- Help with insurer portal transactions/activity
- Manage Agency Bill invoicing and statements to ensure accounts receivables are up to date
- Account reconciliation
- Input all information in Agency Manager System accurately and efficiently per company requirements
- Scan and attach relevant documents to client file for proper documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- To pursue RIBO designation and maintain in good standing upon receipt
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Team player, adaptable to a changing environment
- Perform well in a busy operation and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented and problem solver
- Looking to obtain a solid personal insurance foundation with an eye on career advancement.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
- Insurance-related experience would be an asset
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- To begin RIBO certification upon starting with the team
Please send your application to Catherine Neville, CNeville@mcleanhallmark.com
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd ‘s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the McLean Hallmark’s hiring process. To request this accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our organization, learn more about us.