Client Assistant: Commercial Insurance
McLean Hallmark is hiring a Client Assistant to work for our Commercial Lines team in Toronto.
Reports to: Vice President – Brokering & Business Insurance
Processing Personal Insurance transactions, in accordance with company service and quality standards, including:
- New, renewal, cancellation and change documents
- Updating Broker Management System (BMS) client policy data, including claims, open/close activity
- Upload and download insurance document through portal transactions where appropriate
- Issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Assisting in the preparation of applications, submissions, and proposals as directed
- Invoicing as directed by Client Manager
- Account reconciliations
- Scan and attach documents as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Minimum High school diploma, post-secondary education an asset
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Insurance related experience would be an asset
E-mail applications to: PBastedo@mcleanhallmark.com
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd ‘s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the McLean Hallmark’s hiring process.
For more information on our organization, learn more about us.